Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Knead Rye Bread

So I'm probably the last food blogger out there to finally try no knead bread.  I got Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day as a Christmas gift and this is the first time I've put it to use.  What have I been waiting for!?  This is seriously good stuff and it's so easy.  

Now I'll have to make bread all the time.  So much for that low carb diet.  


ron said...

Shortest lived loaf of bread ever!

Alexander said...

Hey- great blog! I really like the set up and the pictures are great too. I've added you to my blogroll. Looking forward to more new posts!

Alex aka "the Hungry Hungry Food-Bro"

eatingoodinthehood@gmail.com said...

Seriously Ron - I'm afraid to make the other one in the fridge. Maybe the bread isn't so bad but the amount of butter I ate is probably pretty gross.

Thanks Alex - congrats on your new Philly food blog, welcome to the club!